- Attept to Elliminate the Witness - Chapter 7
- Attempt to Discredit the Witness - John 8:1-11
- Attempt to Throwout Testimony on Technicality - John 8:12-20
Fallen Condition Focus: God has given all men the intellitgence and the moral perception and sensibility to know Him, but they continue to walk in darkness because they illiminate the testimony of Chirst and the light given.
Jesus claim to be the light of the world make all peole morally culpulbably and without excuse for not following Him.
- The Presence of God (Exod. 13:21-22, Num. 10:35-36)
- The Protction of God
- The Guidence of God (Num. 9:15-23)
Christ's testimony cannot be illiminated on a technicality (see v. 13) becauseChrist Testimony is:
- ASupernatual Testimony - v. 14
- A Impartial Testimony - v. 15
- A Supported Testimony - v. 16-18