- from Friends
- from family
- from partners
- from God?
The Gospel is the only means to deal with separations successfully.
We will not deal with our separation from God if we
- if we seek the father through other means than Jesus Christ - 19-20
- if we think God's mercy will last forever - 20-22 (see Jer. 29:13, Prov. 1:28, Rev. 20:14)
- if we view our beliefs from a sacred/secular divide - 23-24 (see Isa. 40-55; Ex. 3:14; Isa. 43:10)
- if we don't always view Jesus in reference to the cross - 25-29
- if we have fickle faith - 30-32