Thursday, June 29, 2006

God's Lordship in Interpretation

Yesterday I referenced an article on the Trinity and hermeneutics. In that article it references 2 other articles that I found beneficial in my discussion of exegesis. The article starts out by saying:

Since philosophical and theological circles are increasingly dominated by concerns for hermeneutics, it is important to work out explicitly the implications of God's Lordship for hermeneutics. Because of the vastness of the implications, I can only begin the task in this article.


God's Lordship in Interpretation
Vern Sheridan Poythress

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Do you know if they maske any plugins to help with SEO?

    I'm trying to get my blog to raank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.

    If youu know of any please share. Many thanks!

    Also visit mmy web blog venapro customer reviews

    ReplyDelete