(Author: Tyler Kenney)
The next installment in the John Piper Small Group Series is now available: Gravity and Gladness: The Pursuit of God in Corporate Worship.
Here's the description and table of contents:
In this twelve-session DVD, John Piper looks to the Bible to help individuals and churches discover the true nature of worship. Perfect for small groups or Sunday school classes, these twelve lessons highlight the truth that if our God is both inestimably glorious and infinitely happy, our worship will have both gravity and gladness.As with other products in this series, an accompanying study guide can be purchased with the DVD. We also offer a group special on 1 DVD and 12 study guides.
- Introduction to Gravity and Gladness
- Gravity and Gladness: The Pursuit of God in Corporate Worship
- Worship According to the New Testament
- The Boycott of 'Worship'
- Whom Does God Worship?
- Lewis and Prowse on Worship
- The Loving Demand for Worship
- Some Implications for Corporate Worship
- Essential Elements in a Worship Service
- A Philosophy of Music and Worship, Part 1
- A Philosophy of Music and Worship, Part 2
- Review and Conclusion
Other John Piper Small Group Products
- Battling Unbelief
- The Blazing Center
- Don't Waste Your Life
- God Is the Gospel
- Let the Nations Be Glad
- Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ
- What's the Difference?
- When I Don't Desire God
- Why We Believe the Bible